Send your CV, reel/portfolio of recent works and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin / Facilities Manager
We are looking for an experienced Administration & Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe, presentable (in a cosmopolitan manner) yet professional, clean & sanitary, and well functioning. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping and proper inventory of all company physical assets, including but not limited to props, video equipment, etc.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities, refined experience, and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions, while also being functional and sophisticated in order to meet our clients’ needs.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of overall building structure, equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards, as well as operational needs
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Train and supervise all facilities staff and external contractors (butlers, custodians, technicians, drivers, etc.)
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- Proven experience as Facilities Manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices (*health/cleanliness & safety standards)
- Familiar and experienced with current practices on functional lay-out along while maintaining aesthetic design
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
Highly-consistent in crafting Contact Reports with superb precision and urgency
Displays sound mastery of production requirements by recommendations that strike the best balance in material quality, timings and profitability
Displays the high-level orchestration and management of coordination and understanding of the project, its requirements, timings, plans and scope of work among all creative and technical teams
Displays high-level consistency in achieving beyond-charted targets figures
Displays satisfactory business acumen by way of efficient, smart production spending and troubleshooting when the need arises
Displays the best practices of time and priority management by performing supporting role to projects handled by other personnel in the Service Group and crafting a reasonable project timetable
Displays high-level knowledge of assigned projects, their needs and management and can perform with minimal supervision
Has high-level performance that shows actions are aligned with the organization’s business thrusts: creative (content) and production
Has the highest-level of urgency by ensuring that cash advance requests, requests for payment are done on time and liquidations are finished within 7 calendar days after project’s release / break
Has very keen attention detail that shows in precisely-written documents, presentation materials and the final product of the project remains true to all agreements on all stages of the production
Has unwavering will that manifests in actively supporting the Service Group milestones cascaded by the immediate superior and the Management Rep who oversee the Service Group
- Daily Accounts Payable Voucher and Check Processing.
- Daily Purchase Orders/Various Types of Request for Payment
- Purchases Book Maintenance
- Cash Purchases Book Maintenance
- Journal Book Maintenance
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Maintenance of AP Aging Schedule
- Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Tax Accountant Function
- Project Accounting and P&L’s
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- A graduate of BS Accountancy
- Knowledgable in bookkeeping and accounting
Here at Go Motion, we are continuously looking to support interns kick-start their careers. We are on the look-out for interns that thrive in an environment that is dynamic, hands on and fast paced. And most importantly: someone who is adventurous in their approach and driven to develop.
We currently have an opportunity for an Intern within our Production team to support and learn both from a creative as well as a production management perspective.
- Must be an undergraduate taking Communications, Multimedia Arts, Visual Arts, Film and other related courses to the field
- Can report three to five consecutive days per week
- Eagerness to learn current systems and work with team to gain deeper understanding
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven capacity to focus on priorities, solve difficulties, juggle several tasks, and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written, oral, and email communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive, and team-oriented attitude
- Excellent social and administrative skills